Wednesday 19 December 2012

Movies night with surprises! and other fun stuff ^_*

Hello!! This been such a wonderful day, so i cannot mention it on blog of course,  ^^ 
now you going to read made my even more because the blog has been mentioned on local newspaper!! Woot woot! Like how cool is that!! Thanks guys! If u  would gather to my events held by me would be even more wicked! *I mean i now its holidays time! and i forgive you! But i expect ya all from January!* So here it is new poster for movie night! Held every Monday Delicious night with some chocolate involved!!! Now i got your attention right?? How does not like  some chocolate with cool movie on big screen sitting comfy huh ?;D and now it is that part then you say sounds like fun  i am in! ^^  
Plus Urska from Urskalittleworkshop blog, visited me today with a gift! That was epic sweet! Of course i did not let her go without some presents too;D its Christmas time comin you know! Plus i saw ice rink gettin prepared in castles grounds! Just hope my ice skates mum send its not going to get lost! ;D 
Well I leave you  with some  my fav Christmas tune and feel free to comment what you think of my poster or music! Ho ho ho be kind to each other bye!! 



Shake up  the happiness!

Yours truly Miss M xXx 




No comments:

Post a Comment